Cross Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Stable, easy to handle and generously sized, the Gul Cross 10'7 inflatable Stand Up Paddle (SUP) board is perfect for all round crusing and small wave surfing. Packed with market leading features such as Cross Stitch Fusion technology, a high end double layer construction for added stiffness whilst remaining 25% lighter than boards using traditional double layer technology. The Gul Cross uses a clever reinforced dropstitched core making the board 30% stiffer when compared to a regular single layer construction. In addition, the increased yarn density provided by the reinforced dropstitch core mean this board can withstand pressures of up to 15PSI with ease. The second-layer reinforced rail band provides the final seal and aids further stiffnes through extra compression. The Gul Cross is finished off with a Diamond Skin EVA Pad applied using a machine press for the perfect bond. Guls' signature diamond pad offers brilliant traction and a comfortable grip under foot. Top tier features at a price you'll love!
- Inflatable (SUP) stable and easy to handle - Perfect for the whole family.
- Designed for calm conditions and small surfing - The do it all set up.
- Fin set up 2 plus one fin box - Versatile and easy to use.
- 9KG for easy carrying and transporting.
- Inflation valve & D-ring patch - Locking anti twist push pin valve, with a stainless stell D-ring for attaching your leash.
- Diamond skin EVA pad - Machine pressed deckpad to ensure a perfect bond.
- Airtight coating - A high tensile coating is fused to the drop stitch core.
- Reinforced dropstitch core - Super reinforced dropstitch provides stiffness. Increased yarn density gives high tensile strength able to withstand 20PSI with ease.
- Air-tight inner - A high pressure laminated seam ensures a perfectly airtight and waterproof seal.
- Second layer reinformced rail band - The final seal proovides extra compression and increased stiffness.
- Cross stitch fusion technology - Double later coating provides 30% more stiffness compared to single layer construction and 25% less weight compared to standard double layer construction.
- Length: 10'7
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 5"
Whats in the box?
- 1x SUP board
- 1x 3 piece alloy paddle
- 1x Coil Leash with key pocket
- 1x Double action pump
- 1x Repair kit
- 1x Cross backpack
+CROSS Stitch Fusion Technology Explained:
The difference is in the detail. By looking at all of the individual elements of drop stitch technology we have been able to develop and refined process to improve all aspects of board production. Firstly we have managed to remove the process of coating the inner thread section with molten PVC – this process has been made redundant!
We wanted to be able to upgrade the single layer board, by removing the base glue process from the second (double) layer. This additional glue process has always been messy and very time comsuming. So instead of glueing +CROSS coats the thread structure with a layer of adhesive that has been specially formulated to create both a seal and bond once laminated to high density PVC– completely removing the human factor involved in traditional double layer application.
Our new process is done at the raw material stage which speeds up the process. The result being a more consistent and high level cosmetic finish that has all of benefits of durability and strength found previously only on traditional double layer construction.
+CROSS STITCH Fusion creates even more torsional stiffness once under tension when the board is inflated.