7 Seas FL Swim Wetsuit
Neoprene thickness is crucial when it comes to swim wetsuits and the Gul 7 Seas applies a 2/3mm buoyancy panel combination for improved body position and minimal drag in the water. This combines with 1.5mm thickness panels beneath the arms for maximum flexibility where you need it most.
A subtle, yet key feature, to help you glide through the water and reduce drag is the application of Smoothskin Neoprene while Revofit 3D Pattern Technology brings great flexibility across the wetsuit. Careful thought has also gone into the speed cut ankles which feature double lined neoprene for ease of exit. Crucial for race day when it’s you against the clock.
• 2/3mm buoyancy panel combination
• 1.5mm under arm panels – maximum flexibility
• Smoothskin neoprene – reduced surface drag
• Revofit 3D Pattern Technology – improved flexibility
• Flatlock construction (FL)
• Speed cut ankle with double lined neoprene - ease of exit
• Comes with a mesh drawstring bag for storage and transportation
As with all swimming wetsuits, tears are caused by force and pressure being applied along with sharp or rough finger nails. To avoid these issues we advise taking time and care when putting your wetsuit on, using the palms of your hands to adjust the neoprene into place. Please refer to the wetsuit care guide contained with your wetsuit or call our team instore on 01935 414142 if you require any further assistance.