SWIM EvoRobe Changing Robe
Not just for winter, this is an all-year-round piece of kit that open water swimmers and triathletes of all abilities will embrace as part of their collection.
Great for discreetly changing before any activity, the EvoRobe comes into its own after you finish and particularly when you’ve been open water swimming. You’ll certainly appreciate the Sherpatec fleece-lining and with a short sleeve design then changing is made quick and easy so you’re not left standing about in the cold.
The perfect partner to your Gul Swim wetsuit, available from TRI UK.
• Recycled polyester diamond ripstop design with waterproof and windproof shell fabric
• Sherpatec – super warm synthetic lambswool lining (recycled plastic)
• Short-sleeve design for quick and easy changing
• Full length 2-way reversible recycled SBS branded zip in contrast orange colour
• H20 taped- sealed seam construction
• Kangaroo pouch style external pocket
• Huge fleece internal, soft-lined pocket for storing goggles and accessories
• Internal zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
• Super light construction
A Gul EvoRobe is designed for wear on land, before and after swimming, and not in the water. Please be aware that falling into water while wearing a changing robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your robe while on the water