Kids G-Force 3/2mm Shorty Wetsuit
Gul's G-Force Junior Entry Level Wetsuit range has been given a face lift, new design and new construction to appeal to any first timers. Building on Gul's previously popular Spring Summer wetsuit the new G-Force has had a full transformation in design and technology to create a performance wetsuit at a budget price.
The G-Force Junior 3/2mm Shortie is ideal shorty suit for High Summer use. The wetsuit features flatlock stitched seam construction, the industry standard, creating a strong seam finish which is streamlined and comfortable both internally and externally. Featuring Gul's X-Flex neoprene keeps the G-Force light and super stretchy, reducing bulk and allowing a full range of movement. The X-Flex neoprene incorporates a layer of Gul's Titanium II included to provide improved thermal protection. Specially knitted D-Flex neoprene areas provide durability in high wear areas.
The knee areas are protected by Gul's PowerTex finish to provide durability and abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility. Sturdy YKK rear zip with long webbing tape puller to ensure easy access.
The G-Force range of 3/2mm wetsuits are a great way to start your water sports journey with an affordable wetsuit option for all the family - adults and kids and in both shorties and full wetsuits. A great multipurpose range of suits to give youngsters some protection and encourage them to take part in water sport activities.
Gul Kids G-Force 3/2mm Shorty Wetsuit Features
- G-Force Unisex Junior 3/2mm Shortie Wetsuit
- D-Flex neoprene body panels for durability
- X-Flex neoprene 150% super-stretch sleeves for fit and flexibility
- Flatlock seam construction producing a comfortable and durable seam finish
- Smooth-Skin mesh chest and back panels to aid water run-off and reduce windchill
- Velcro adjustable neck closure for a comfortable seal
- Velcro adjustable ankle closure
- Titanium 2 lining to help reflects the heat back to encourage warmth retention
- Gul's non-petroleum based neoprene